Responsibility is often glibly talked about by businesses, yet for us it is one of the key reasons we operate the way we do. Everyone in the company is keenly aware of Vuture's responsibility to its local community, to the wider environment and our commitments to our clients, colleagues and staff. We like to think our whole ethos is about responsibility but there are some key areas which we focus on:
Our business is built on sustainability, which breaks into two areas:
- Sustainable business - built on working with the right types of clients and looking after our clients so they stay with us for the long term
- Sustainable staff - our staff are our life blood, we want our people to stay with us for the long term building relationships with clients and building Vuture's reputation around the world
We are committed to a positive environment:
Locally - we want our space to be fantastic for clients to visit and staff to work in.
Community - we want our offices to be in a nice location and are committed to local schemes to improve the environs
Global - our business has to be a low impact business, we only have one planet and (at the moment) we all have to live on it! All of our servers run on renewable energy, which means every piece of technology we host has a low environmental impact. Every light in our office is based on a sensor, so if someone leaves the room, the light turns off. We also recycle all paper from the office and finally, wherever possible, we take public transport to all meetings and encourage all staff to use public transport to come to work.
Sponsorship & Charity
Every year we support 1 charity with a contribution. At Christmas we take a poll from staff on their preference, support has varied from Penguins, male cancer, to a UK tree planting scheme.
Our office is in the same building as Breast Cancer Care, whom we are involved in a range of ongoing activities.
We are guided by a number of key principles:
- treat staff and clients as we would want to be treated
- to always produce work which we would be proud of
- to always be innovating and to openly encourage conversations with staff and clients about new ways of working
- to be professional, but to keep a good sense of humour with it